About the product:
Here are a few steps to make your eyelashes even longer:
- For eyes that really make a statement try MUA’s Eye Define Volume & Line
- The 2 in 1 mascara and soft kajal liner enables you to make an ultra voluminous impact!
Tips: To really help add that extra length work from the base of your lashes, wiggle the brush back and forth at the base and then lightly comb through to the tips for ultimate impact!
- Use an eyelash curler! Curl lashes before applying the mascara
- Tight lining is an eyeliner trick that makes the lashes appear to start farther back on the eyelid, making them look longer. Instead of lining above the lashes (the way you would apply liquid liner), work the black pencil underneath into the water line. Apply eyeliner above the lashes, too, to fill and shape them. What’s genius about this new product is that this trick elongates lashes and defines the eyes instantly!
- Add a coat of the mascara, but the effect is still quite strong without it
Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Cera Microcristallina, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Ceresin, PVP, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI77499, CI77266